Come join us for the annual Christmas Bazaar at First Congregational Church of West Brattleboro on November 26. Booths will feature Christmas greens and ornaments from balsam wreaths to berry bowls, hand crafted gifts from baskets to hats, and wool gloves to afghans. In the general store you’ll find fudge, sweet and savory treats and preserves, Remember to visit the display of doll clothes and embroidered sundries. The baked goods table will be brimming with fresh bread and pastries as well as containers of chili and cornbread to take home for supper. A kid’s corner will feature pinecone birdfeeders and wooden Christmas trees. The West Bee Nursery will be there with handmade soaps and lotions. Stop by and purchase your raffle tickets with items from maple syrup to quilts and homemade dolls, from rustic settee to Vermont cheeses to the ever-practical gift and gas cards. The drawing will be held just before closing at 1:30 pm. Luncheon will feature our hearty corn chowder, and various sandwiches. Coffee and cider will be available all day. Come hungry. Doors open at 8:30 am.
Our Raffle Items
1. Christmas tree skirt sewn by Janice Chase
2. Hand carved duck by Bill Noyes
3. Sunoco Gas card value $50 donated by David and Janet Putnam
4. Multi-colored twin size quilt by Carol Eddy
5. Wooden settee for two - handmade by George Martin
6. $50 Hannaford Gift card donated by Myrtle Stowell
7. $50 Shell Gas card donated by Margaret Bemis
8. Gift card to Mocha Joe in Brattleboro donated by the Sontags
9. Gift card from Price Chopper value $50 donated by Melanie Silvano
10. Gift card for an oil change at the Auto Mall (2 winners)
11. Grafton Cheese Basket value $50 donated by Wendy Brewer
12. Child sized multicolored afghan crocheted by Anita Bobee
13. Vermont maple syrup ½ gallon by Kevin Hamilton (2 winners)
14. Raggedy Anne and Andy dolls made by Hazel Phillips
15. 36”x36” Carpenter’s Star wall hanging made by Carol Eddy.
Our hearty chowder, various sandwiches, chili and cornbread. We begin serving at 11:30. Coffee, cider, and snacks available all day. Come hungry.